Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanksgiving break here I come!


Who is excited for Thanksgiving break? It does mean more snow, but it’s a sign the semester is coming to an end!  I sure am looking forward to it!  I know there will be a lot to accomplish before I get to drive home Tuesday night, but the few days off will be worth it completely. I have a lot to be thankful for coming home this year. I think this time of year we can really focus of being grateful for the people who fill our lives. It can be easy to get lost in everyday life and hopefully each one of us can enjoy some turkey, but enjoy even more who we are surrounded with at the table! On this Thanksgiving Day, I am attending a yoga class at the studio I taught at over the summer. They are having a donation class, so all I have to do is bring a canned good! I think it is a great idea, that I have the opportunity to help others and my own body at the same time. It’s easy to get out of your normal routine when there is a holiday- especially a holiday that associates with delicious food, so make sure you take care of yourself, maybe do some morning yoga and give thanks!

-Jaclyn

1 comment:

  1. Grand valley is one of the solid choice for college. This university was founded in 1960 and is located in Allendale in Michigan. This university is best for educating students.
    grand valley off campus housing

    ReplyDelete