Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sunny Hartford

I am in Hartford, Connecticut...yes, I said Hartford, Connecticut - to attend the National Fitness & Wellness Institute.  This is such a great conference because it allows me to talk to all of the other people who do what I do at universities all across the country.  We've covered Group Exercise, Mind/Body, Wellness, new trends, new ideas, social media, and more.

I have had the pleasure to get ideas from staff at North Carolina State University, Virginia Tech, Purdue, University of Nebraska, Princeton, Central Michigan, Saginaw Valley, and Texas A & M - just to name a few.  It's amazing that I can get ideas from all across the country by attending this conference.

I've already got so much I want to do to improve the delivery of services and the development of staff.  I only have one more day - so much more to do!  August is right around the corner.

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment